Queenstown Regional Event
Calling all designers, and architects.
On Wednesday 12th September, Formance will be holding a workshop event in Queenstown to help you get up to speed with Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) and how to design and build with this exciting technology.
Following on from our recent release of the Pre-Engineered Formance Design Guide, we have experienced a surge of interest from designers and architects all around New Zealand wanting to explore this technology for their projects.
This informative event will equip you with the knowledge you need to be able to design effectively with Formance SIPs, as well as better understand the process.
Here are the key details:
- When? Wednesday 12th September, from 12.00 pm to 1.30 pm
- Where? Queenstown CBD, BNZ Partners Centre, 11 Rees St, Queenstown
- Who? Architects and designers.
- What? Presentation on the Formance Design Guide by Formance Design Manager Nino Kozlevcar.
- Why? Learn more about Formance SIPs and how to design and build with them, in order to achieve great results for your clients.
- Cost? Free - but registration is required. Go here to register your attendance.